Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... Independence... what an appropriate time to share and wish blessings of Independence to all of my Gano Family!

As some of you know... My mother passed away on June 24th... I am so grateful for her teachings of self-sufficiency and independence... She truly taught me how to fly!!! Thank God for her, I wanted to give her a grand child before she left earth. She was a type one diabetic since she was 3 years old, had several miscarriages before adopting my brother and I...In the end, after probably 5 close calls that she FOUGHT back from...and kidney dialysis, congestive heart failure, CAD with triple bypass, and several heart attacks...Finally, a broken hip took her to heaven... She was on her way to recovery..but, finally her body/spirit allowed to join her parents in the spiritual world.

Now I'm grateful she's able to visit anytime she'd like in our beachfront home. She got to enjoy her grandson as often as possible, and now I am blessed to have him thanks to her... And, the true independence she's taught us to have...

Thanks also to Gano Excel, the healthy coffee company to allow us to really see the VISION, and dream of TRUE independence, by helping as many people as possible achieve their own goals and dreams and health. This has been a passion of mine since childhood, being raised with my Mother's illness. What is your Dream? What is your Passion? What is your why? Feel free to comment/post them here. And, keep on keeping on... I truly believe that if it's possible with any company, Gano Excel can truly be your vehicle to reach those dreams!

God Bless you all, Happy Independence Day!

Carrie and CJ, and Grammy!


Thank YOU my Gano Family. The Wind Beneath our Wings!

No comments: